XPE SPORTS - WHAT WE DO?
XPE Sports has an unparalleled record of success in preparing the nation’s top collegiate and professional athletes to achieve and exceed their athletic performance goals. This includes ensuring that aspiring collegiate football players successfully prepare for the NFL Combine and working with current NFL players to take their on the field performance to the next level. XPE also works successfully with elite high school, college and professional athletes from a wide variety of other sports. XPE is additionally taking their proven training methods and making them available to selected trainers nationwide through our XPE Sports Master Trainer Program. This dynamic and prestigious XPE Master Trainer opportunity is offered only through purchasing a Trademarked and Patented XPE SHREDmill and attending an XPE Mentorship.
The Science of Speed - CBS Sports features XPE SPORTS
XPE SPORTS FACILITY - 1580 NW 1st Ct. Boca Raton, FL 33432
Who We are?
We are an Elite Training Facility build for PRO’s & now available to the public.
Why We do it?
Everyone deserves to be treated and trained like a PRO.
If you are wondering who are XPE SPORTS Top 100 PRO’s?
just click on the image and see for yourself —>
Follow Tony Villani on Instagram
Follow Tony Villani Twitter Feed
- Agility For Athletes http://www.flexlewis.net/vip/agility-for-athletes/ via @Flex_Lewis ; pretty cool piece done at XPE
- @FollowTheMenace let's goooooooo!!!!! See you soon.
- XPE Clients @devontafreeman and Mark Ingram showing love and respect last night. https://www.instagram.com/p/BK4IP7ljRc0/
- XPE Combine Client @devontafreeman and Offseason Client @MarkIngram22 showing how it is done. Proud to know both of… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/780904246468370432
- He is trying to score more XPE TDs like you!!! Got to feed him the ball. https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/780577729875881984
- Four 1st Rounders, 2 Pro Bowlers, all starters, and don't have me even mention all the #1 NFL… https://www.instagram.com/p/BK1tCYIjjZy/
- A lot of legit XPE clients on field now. @MarkIngram22 @stephoneanthony @VicBeasley3 @Keanu_Neal @devontafreeman @cadilac_34 to name a few!
- @Jamal31Lewis, you recognize this drill @MarkIngram22 is doing to warmup for Monday Night Football? https://t.co/WqQ5jcz0Ta
- How many sacks did @StingRay56 have in his first start? Where did he spend March and July training?