XPE SPORTS - WHAT WE DO?
XPE Sports has an unparalleled record of success in preparing the nation’s top collegiate and professional athletes to achieve and exceed their athletic performance goals. This includes ensuring that aspiring collegiate football players successfully prepare for the NFL Combine and working with current NFL players to take their on the field performance to the next level. XPE also works successfully with elite high school, college and professional athletes from a wide variety of other sports. XPE is additionally taking their proven training methods and making them available to selected trainers nationwide through our XPE Sports Master Trainer Program. This dynamic and prestigious XPE Master Trainer opportunity is offered only through purchasing a Trademarked and Patented XPE SHREDmill and attending an XPE Mentorship.
The Science of Speed - CBS Sports features XPE SPORTS
XPE SPORTS FACILITY - 1580 NW 1st Ct. Boca Raton, FL 33432
Who We are?
We are an Elite Training Facility build for PRO’s & now available to the public.
Why We do it?
Everyone deserves to be treated and trained like a PRO.
If you are wondering who are XPE SPORTS Top 100 PRO’s?
just click on the image and see for yourself —>
Follow Tony Villani on Instagram
Follow Tony Villani Twitter Feed
- San Diego looking like XPE of the West Coast w/ 5 starters on defense and 2 on offense. @Jajabrown2 will start soon! https://twitter.com/nfl/status/735553564299415552
- Good luck to the guys going to the CFL to dominate...@JacobyFord12 @Kstaff07 @Ant_Allen @DC_CHILLIN_8
- @2bs1t whoops!!!
- Great to have you here. Remember, more than speed and footwork technique...!!! Follow your mentor @AnquanBoldin https://twitter.com/vickfor6ix/status/735482767400701953
- Current scene at XPE. Supper Bowl Champs, Fastest WR Ever, and college players all working out together. https://t.co/VtwfueJhKR
- Who's at XPE RIGHT NOW? Super Bowl Champ NFL Man of the Year, Fastest WR EVER at NFL Combine in… https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1VyzJPcer/
- True speed??? Yes with SHREDmill!!! Watch @fantastik_willo have his stride length and form… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFy5iBCvcZv/
- SHREDmill teaches patience to open up stride for top speed. Stride generating power to create 19.6 mph up 17% hill. https://t.co/9dOKcxolla
- Anyone training here knows how I feel. You must understand this to make it worth my while. We want LIFE success! https://t.co/Rv023seAlB
- So. @VicBeasley3 went from end of 1st to earl 2nd projection to 8th overall pick and Keanu Neal… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwtYvVvcSZ/