XPE SPORTS - WHAT WE DO?
XPE Sports has an unparalleled record of success in preparing the nation’s top collegiate and professional athletes to achieve and exceed their athletic performance goals. This includes ensuring that aspiring collegiate football players successfully prepare for the NFL Combine and working with current NFL players to take their on the field performance to the next level. XPE also works successfully with elite high school, college and professional athletes from a wide variety of other sports. XPE is additionally taking their proven training methods and making them available to selected trainers nationwide through our XPE Sports Master Trainer Program. This dynamic and prestigious XPE Master Trainer opportunity is offered only through purchasing a Trademarked and Patented XPE SHREDmill and attending an XPE Mentorship.
The Science of Speed - CBS Sports features XPE SPORTS
XPE SPORTS FACILITY - 1580 NW 1st Ct. Boca Raton, FL 33432
Who We are?
We are an Elite Training Facility build for PRO’s & now available to the public.
Why We do it?
Everyone deserves to be treated and trained like a PRO.
If you are wondering who are XPE SPORTS Top 100 PRO’s?
just click on the image and see for yourself —>
Follow Tony Villani on Instagram
Follow Tony Villani Twitter Feed
- Much appreciated Kenny!!! https://twitter.com/kstaff07/status/669190359264661504
- After an offseason of chemo, Eric Berry is finding his form http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/HotRead151124
- Speaking nothing but Combine RESULTS and Risers from all the Patriots and Bills we have trained for… https://instagram.com/p/-c05rdvcdK/
- @BumpNrunGilm0re is a great one on and off the field!!! https://twitter.com/autumnsjs90/status/668974304122421248
- Bills have XPE Combine Trained Leodis McKelvin in 2008. Was projected as 5th DB in 2nd Round, Top Performer 40, Shuttle and 1st DB drafted!
- Bills have @lucky_lefty5 who DID NOT have a Combine invite but did so well on his 2013 Pro Day he got drafted 5th Round.
- Bills have @NigelBradham_13 XPE Combine trained in 2012 and 3 off seasons since. NFL Combine Top Performer 40, Vertical, Broad, Bench
- Bills @BumpNrunGilm0re XPE Combine Trained in 2012 and 3 off seasons since. Top Performer in EVERYTHING at Combine, 3rd Round to Top 10pick
- Pats also have @DominiqueEasley XPE Combine trained 2014 and 2 off seasons since. Moved from 2-3rd round to 1st Round post ACL surgery.
- Pats @jerod_mayo51 XPE trained 2008 Combine. Fasted ILB and 3rd Round projection to Top 10 pick. Just bought SHREDmill this off season.